Thursday, July 21, 2005

I´ll be still just an "Average Joe" on Death Row



And from the help of some old friends. Along with a couple now friends. Maybe some new friends. I think I´ll be ok. Smile but hey wouldn´t it be a kick if I win ?

Since the last time I talked with you guys I wrote my first book ! A science fiction - fantasy - adventure. I managed to put in some problems we face today - and may in the future.
Such as "Global Warming", "The Manufacturing of Chemical and Biological Elements", viruses, crooked politicians. Store bought religion, corruption and greed. Plus, a bit of a love story ! It´s not the greatest book ever written. But according to the 3 guys I let read - they liked it. Plus it´s a quick read 3 1/2 to 4 hours. Not sure what I´ll do with it yet ! I´m not allowed to publish by law !
Maybe I´ll give it to a friend - let them. Now that I´ve learned I can. I will probably write a couple of more books ! To be seen !

I´ll let you know how it goes at the hearing. Good or bad.

I talked it over with my friend who set up the blog. I used "Average Joe" as a name. Because I wanted you to see the issue. Not just one person - but any "Average Joe" here. We agree that´s been accomplished. So I´ll give you my real name now.

Even so, I´ll still just an "Average Joe" on Death Row. For now, I´ll just wish you a good life. Take it a day at a time. Enjoy what good comes of each one. Endure the bad. And if someone has or is helping you out. Or to adjust to whatever. Pass it along one day. It´s a good thing !

Sincerely Average Joe

2 Comments:

At 9:46 PM, Blogger MrAdVenture said...

Heh guy,nice work,now take a lok at mine,perhaps I can ber of help.re publishing,link exchange,what ever.I am just getrting started on this one,lots of experince with others
THE VIEW FORM OUTSIDE
http://anexconspeaks/blogspot.com/
please visit a sponsor! al money goes to fight against death penalty
I am a friend of David Milgard,a Canadian you servee 22 years only to be cleared by DNA
find my Bio at http://adventureman.blogspot.com/
lets work together hdforbes@yahoo.ca

 
At 9:50 PM, Blogger MrAdVenture said...

Whoops,should have looked before I posted! sorry about the typos!
Heh,you should place ads here,use Adsense,then your ads will be about the topics.Look at http://myadsenseadvice.blogspot.com/ for tips
Yup,that me to! so is
http://mygoogleasds.blogspot.com/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home